Brokerad Ltd & Bucksense Inc processes personal data in accordance with applicable laws and in compliance with EU Regulation concerning personal data transfer.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We don’t collect Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”) via the Brokerad Self DSP. PII is information that may be used to identify you personally. Non-Personally Identifiable Information (‘Non-PII’) is information that can’t be used by Brokerad to uniquely identify you.
We collect Non-PII through the Brokerad Self DSP including:
- Device Information — We may collect information about your device including but not limited to: date and time of your mobile browsing and mobile app usage activity, mobile apps used, pages viewed, browser type, general location such as city, mobile carrier, network connection type (e.g., 3G vs 4G), device identification number (e.g. Android Advertising ID, IDFA), device type, make and model, a Brokerad-generated ID, OS version, IP address, and country code. In certain cases, we may obtain the precise location of your device.
- Third Party Information — Ad networks, exchanges and other third-party partners may sometimes disclose to us Non-PII they have separately collected about you so that we can improve the relevance of the ads we serve. They do this in accordance with their own privacy policies and subject to their own applicable legal requirements.
- Information About Ads You View — The Brokerad Self DSP collects some or all of the following information about the ads you view: (i) what the ad is about; (ii) the ad type (e.g., text, image, or video); (iii) where the ad is displayed within the third party mobile application or website; and (iv) certain information regarding what you do when interacting with or after viewing the ad (e.g., whether you proceed to purchase or download the product advertised).
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
We use the information we collect through the Brokerad Self DSP, where and as permitted by applicable law, to:
- Display interest-based interactions and advertising customized to individuals’ inferred interests, preferences and locations, and to analyze the effectiveness of the ads.
- We use this information to provide targeting options for advertisers.
- For example, we use this information to avoid presenting you with ads that you have already seen, and to help our advertiser Clients to serve ads that are more likely to be of interest to you.
- Perform analysis and research aimed at improving our services.
- Display contextual advertising (advertising based upon the context of the App).
- Manage frequency capping of displayed ads (so you don’t see the same ad multiple times), conversion tracking, reporting, and security and fraud detection.
We keep this collected information as long as it remains necessary to provide the Brokerad Self DSP to our Clients, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
Brokerad will not share your information with other companies, except under the following limited circumstances:
We may share information, in the form of aggregated, anonymous data, with our advertiser Clients to aid in their understanding of how end users are engaging with their ads on the Brokerad Self DSP.
To trusted services providers who work on our behalf, who do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and who have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in the privacy statement.
In the event that Brokerad is (or substantially all of its assets are) acquired by a third party pursuant to an acquisition, merger, sale, reorganization, liquidation or similar business transfer, the personal information stored in our databases may be one of the transferred assets.
We and some of the advertisers that use Brokerad Self DSP may place "tracking cookies" on your computer and/or mobile device. These are small text files that can tell companies what you are doing online, even though they usually don't record your name or other personally identifiable information. These cookies are used for tracking conversions (e.g. clicks, downloads) and to try and match ads to a user's interests. They are used all over the Web. Brokerad may place cookies on your computer and/or mobile device, in addition to any placed by advertisers.
You can manage cookies by using features and functions available on most Internet browsers. For example, most browsers will allow you to choose what cookies can be placed on your computer and to delete or disable cookies. You can find instructions for managing cookie controls on websites for particular browsers. For example:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer browsers
- MacIntosh Safari browsers
- Mozilla Firefox browsers
- Google Chrome browsers
Brokerad Self DSP:
We use the information we collect on the Brokerad Self DSP to serve you with interest-based ads based on your inferred interests, preferences and location.
You can also usually opt out of the receipt of all in-app interest-based ads by using your device’s privacy settings. Each operating system (e.g., iOS, Android) provides its own instructions on how to prevent the delivery of such in-app ads:
For iOS, instructions can be found here:
For Android Devices:
- Open Settings
- Select Accounts and/or select Sync (this can vary, depending on your device)
- Select Google
- Select Privacy and/or Select Ads (this can vary, depending on your device)
- Click on “opt-out of interest-based ads”.
For other operating systems, please review the support materials and/or the privacy settings for your device’s operating system in order to opt-out of interest-based in-app ads.
Please note that if you opt out of Brokerad Self DSP using your information for interest-based advertising you may still receive “generic” ads from us that are not based on your inferred interests.
The security of your information is important to us, including but not limited to the personally identifiable information collected via the website. Brokerad has implemented reasonable security measures to protect the information, both during transmission and once it is received. This includes but is not limited to the use of firewalls and encryption. No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure; therefore, while the company strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect your information, it cannot guarantee absolute security. If you have any questions about these security practices, please email webmaster(at)brokerad.co..
INFORMATION COLLECTED BY OTHERS
Brokerad does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly allow such persons to use our services. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verified parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at webmaster(at)brokerad.co.
- Created on .
- Last updated on .